Roblox Arsenal Aimbot, Wallbang GUI Script
These are the features for the Roblox Arsenal Script:
- No Recoil
- Infinite Ammo
- No Fall Damage
- All Guns
- No Spread
How To Use Arsenal Script
1. Download the Arsenal Script by clicking the blue “Download” button above.
2. Open “[Arsenal].txt” in Downloads or where you downloaded the current script.
2. Once you opened it, Copy the text inside the file by right clicking and selecting “Copy”.
3. Now open a Roblox Hack and inject it to Roblox. After that you paste the script in your executor hack.
4. At last click the “Execute” button to start the Arsenal Script in Roblox. Enjoy 😊!
About Arsenal Game
Arsenal is a first-person shooting (FPS) game on the popular game forum Roblox. Created in 2015 by the group ROLVe Community, the game has gradually become one of the most popular on Roblox as it has acquired over one billion visits and 2.5 million favorites.
Race to the top through a massive Arsenal of weapons! Conquer the day in fast paced arcade gameplay, from bazookas to spell books, each weapon will keep you guessing on what’s next! Earn BattleBucks and trick out your game with a huge cast of characters, melees, kill effects, skins and more!
What Is A Roblox Script?
Roblox Scripts is what Roblox players and coders use to build interactive games. To be more specific, players use Lua scripts—a popular scripting and programming language. This script carries the same general features as other common programming languages, like Java. There are definitely differences (which we will cover soon) but, for the most part, Roblox scripts look and function like a standard scripting language.